
OK - I'm revising this first line from last week, as there is a picture of Ryan's 3rd casting I was able to get up today. I tried to get 3 pics up, but I have not figured out how to get multiple pics on the single posting..... the rest of this post is the same as it was last week...
Ryan did AWESOME on the flight out. So did Devin and Lily, but Mommy forgot to pack some cash, so no cocktails during the flight (which I really could have used).
It's been record hot here in NJ - 100 for the past 4 days. This has made us stay in, as I don't want to risk Ryan out in full leg casts in that kind of heat. Needless to say, it has been relaxing because of that, just sitting back, watching some movies, etc.
Ryan had his 3rd set of casts put on June 4th. He will go in again once we return to Cali and have round 4 put on June 17th. He also starts both physical therapy and occupational therapy Monday, the 16th, and we are looking forward to getting that started.
He's still eating like a champ and has begun to throw a smile once in a while, which is a joy to see. I promise to get pictures up of this vacation and Christening as soon as I get back.
1 comment:
Yeay Ryan! I'm glad he was a good flyer. This is your reminder to bring cash for the flight back. ;) You can celebrate that it's been almost two months since you've been pregnant!
Congrats on PT and OT! They are sure to encourage even more smiles! These kid therapists are a riot once you get passed the introductory sessions. And remember to try to get your local Regional Center or CCS (California Children's Services) to pay for it!
Post a Comment